Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another year.

New Year's Eve 2008. It's been another year already...why didn't anyone ever tell me that the older you get, the faster the years seem to click by. I had a great holiday here in WI with my mother and my sister. It's great to get the family together and I'm thankful that we were all able to do it.

I spent the entire day today giving lessons. The hill was packed with families and it never fails to make me smile when I see some 3 year old rippin'. I'm stoked for next winter as the daughter will be old enough for her first set of skis. She already is getting a love of the outdoors from her dad and I cant wait to see her on a bike and on the slopes.

Happy New Year everyone and may the promise of a new year bring you everything that you seek.

No comments: